The Building Installer is responsible for daily aspects of building projects including delivery, installation, and construction while remaining within established timelines and budgets. Must follow all regulatory and safety guidelines.
He or she will perform tasks involving physical labor at job sites. May operate hand and power tools of all types. Clean and prepare sites, set braces, erect buildings, clean up. May assist other workers.
- Employment Status: Full Time | Hourly
- Reports to: Foreman
- Location: Belle Plaine, IA
- Pay: $16-22/hour, DOE
- Benefits: Paid time off, paid holidays, health, dentals, and life insurance
- Clean or prepare construction sites
- Perform equipment operation or signal equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement, or adjustment of machinery, equipment, or materials
- Read plans, instructions, or specifications to determine work activities
- Load, unload, or identify building materials, machinery, or tolls, distributing them to the appropriate locations
- Measure, mark, or record openings or distances where construction work will be performed
- Erect or dismantle buildings, scaffolding, shoring, braces, ramps, or other building structures
- Provide assistance to craft workers
- Lubricate, clean, or repair machinery, equipment, and tools
- Communicate effectively with supervisors, peers, and subordinates
- Effective time management of one’s own time and the time of others
- Management of material resources for the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to complete work
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years construction experience
- Valid Driver’s License
INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR TEAM?
If you are interested in our Building Installer position, we invite you to connect with our team.
Once we receive your information, one of our team members will reach out to you for additional information.
Please complete the contact form on this page to submit your information to our team.